We Keep You Up to Date
Visit our News page for regular updates on tax regulation and the latest developments at our firm.
Do you have overdue/late Income Tax Returns to deal with? No need to wait until Tax Season, have them prepared here and now. You may be missing out on countless refundable tax benefits! Some examples of these are:
- The Ontario trillium benefit (OTB) is the combined payment of the Ontario energy and property tax credit, the, and the Ontario sales tax credit. The annual OTB entitlement is usually divided by 12 and the payments issued monthly.
- The Ontario senior homeowners' property tax grant (OSHPTG) is intended to help offset property taxes for seniors who own their own home and who have low to moderate incomes.
- Goods and services tax/Harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit The GST/HST credit is a tax-free quarterly payment that helps individuals and families with low or modest incomes offset all or part of the GST or HST that they pay.
- The working income tax benefit (WITB) is a refundable tax credit intended to provide tax relief for eligible working low-income individuals and families who are already in the workforce and to encourage other Canadians to enter the workforce.
- The Ontario child benefit (OCB) and the Canada child benefit (CCB) is a tax-free amount paid to help low- to moderate-income families provide for their children.
- PLEASE NOTE: ON OVERDUE/LATE RETURNS, SOME OF THESE TAX BENEFITS WILL BE PAID IN ONE LUMP SUM.
Income Tax Returns from the year 2012 onward are accepted by CRA to be efiled!
Personal Income Tax Returns - Starting at $45.00